- Privacy policies and data collection and use policies should be human readable, comprehensive, and easy to locate;
- Only the minimum amount of information reasonably necessary to provide you with services should be collected and maintained, and only for so long as reasonably needed or required;
- Information you provide through our Websites, or that we gather as a result of your use of our Websites, should not be used for marketing or advertising purposes, nor should it be provided voluntarily (without your permission) to anyone else unless required; and
- Unless restricted or prohibited by law, and provided your email address has been collected and retained, you should be notified when circumstances require The Nimbus Group to provide a third party with your personal information.
We may collect personal information at several places on the Websites, including without limitation:
- when you provide us with your personal information such as by sending an email to us or signing up to receive a newsletter or our events listing;
- when you subscribe to one of our email discussion lists or register to establish a user account on any of our Websites;
- when you donate money to us or purchase merchandise;
- when you join the The Nimbus Group network through our Website, and when you thereafter create/edit your profile page, identify your content, share your story, and/or establish a The Nimbus Group account; and
- when you provide personal information in connection with your participation in any of the forums we make available to that community.